Monday, November 21, 2011

Cute Wrapper + Chocolate = PERFECT GIFT!

Ok, who doesn't love chocolate? 

I enjoy making any occasion a really SPECIAL occasion!  If you ask my husband, I tend to go overboard, but hey who wouldn't love this cute holiday theme wrapper wrapped around a super yummy Hershey's Chocolate bar?  Hmmmm... maybe combine it in a cute mug with a hot chocolate pack and a homemade chocolate covered spoon or maybe even some homemade marshmallows!  I'll be posting my homemade chocolate spoon over at http://craftsforkid.blogspot.com/ so stay tuned!!

I have a variety of holiday themed wrappers available and can add your name, special wording or sales pitch directly on the wrapper!
      
I sell my Custom Candy Bar Wrappers in 2 different ways and the minimum order is 12.

- Just the Wrappers & Foil - pre-cut - You assemble (you'll need tape & glue stick).  $.85 cents each.

- Complete Custom Candy Wrapper & Candy Bar (Hershey's, Crunch or Oreo).  $1.50 each.

Need a matching invitation to go with those Pretty Nifty wrappers... yep, I can do that too!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment