Monday, November 21, 2011

I hate talking about myself!

I've always been one of those crazy-creative-hands on people.  My ideas come from seeing an object and thinking.... I can make something with that or I bet mine would look better than that!  My only hang-up,  I'm a perfectionist!

I love nature and simplicity and I'm always using the phrase "that's pretty nifty".  A combination of my craftyness, simplistic view on life and funny little phrase helped me bear my new business name:
"Pretty Nifty Gifts, Simple, Sylish & Smart"

I have been creating a variety of event favors and gifts since 2001, formally under the name Sweet Celebrations!    I've shipped my handcrafted creations all over the United States.

I LOVE ANYTHING handcrafted... there's something to be said for products that are made by hands instead of machines.

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment